What a Week!
Finally! I get the chance to blog. In a time span of 3 days going to school, I've gotten myself tired out. First day of school, had to attend make up lecture till 7pm, all I remembered was that I'm yawning throughout the whole lecture. Second day I ended early at 12, but due to some last mintue change of ideas for our project, had no choice but to stay back till around 5 plus before going home. Third day, which happpened to be yesterday, we brought the project for our lesson but we only need to hand in next week! Anyway, had sports and wellness and off to meet my darlings. Though we did nothing much except for dining and catching up, I still had a great time and gotten home around 10pm. How tired can school be? VERY.
BAD NEWS: Semestral Exam timetable is out! Plus, before the exam there are some other tests coming up. Moreover I've been skipping lectures for 2 modules. OMG! Save me. Anyway, all the best to everyone.
Loved and Take care.
BAD NEWS: Semestral Exam timetable is out! Plus, before the exam there are some other tests coming up. Moreover I've been skipping lectures for 2 modules. OMG! Save me. Anyway, all the best to everyone.
Loved and Take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home